This silky, fast absorbing lotion contains SepiWhite MSH, Chromabright, and ß-White, all clinically shown to illuminate the complexion and brighten hyperpigmented skin.
Skin Type Indications: Age spots, sun spots, uneven pigmentation, post-pregnancy melasma.
- Inhibits the production of tyrosinase
- No hydroquinone or kojic acid
- Can be used as a morning moisturizer under sunscreen
- Safe and gentle
Directions: Apply nightly to entire face after cleansing and applying Vitamin C Reversal Serum.
- SepiWhite MSH (Undecylenoyl phenylalanine)
- B-white (Oligopeptide-68)
- K3 Vita C (Aminopropyl ascorbyl phosphate)
- Chromabright (Dimethylmethoxy chromanyl palmitate)