EltaMD® UV Sport Broad-Spectrum SPF 50 sunscreen is specially formulated for active lifestyles. It is a water-resistant (80 minutes) sunscreen that will not rinse off in water or drip into the eyes and sting. EltaMD UV Sport delivers broad-spectrum protection against UVA (aging) and UVB (burning) rays. Ideal for use by outdoor athletes and children, it is safe for all skin types.
EltaMD UV Sport is fragrance-free, oil-free, paraben-free, sensitivity-free and noncomedogenic.
- UVA/UVB sun protection
- Will not rinse off in water or drip into eyes due to perspiration
- Water-resistant (80 minutes)
- Apply liberally to face and neck 15 minutes before sun exposure
- after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
- immediately after towel drying
- at least every 2 hours
Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad-spectrum SPF of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- Wear long-sleeve shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
- Before use on children under 6 months: Ask a physician
78Active Ingredients: 9.0% Zinc oxide, 7.50% Octinoxate, 5.0% Octisalate
Zinc oxide: Natural mineral compound that works as a sunscreen agent by reflecting and scattering UVA and UVB rays
Octinoxate: Organic compound that helps increase UV protection
Tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E): Antioxidant that reduces free radicals to help diminish the visible signs of aging
Inactive Ingredients: Purified Water, Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate, Isopropyl Palmitate, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Hexyl Laurate, Cetyl Dimethicone, Tocopheryl Acetate, Bees Wax, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Sodium Chloride, Disodium EDTA, Butylene Glycol, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane.