Serum 71 is an immune-boosting, nutrient-rich formulation with a powerful trio of tranexamic, mandelic, and azelaic acids. Also included is a second generation Beta Glucan and Neodermyl®, the next-generation copper peptide that helps build back collagen and elastin.
Skin Type Indications: All skin types
- Visibly improves skin health
- Inhibits tyrosinase activity
- Visibly reduces fine lines & wrinkles
- Soothes irritated skin
- Reduces Bacteria
Directions: Nightly after cleansing apply a drop (0.1 g) to affected areas on face and neck, avoiding eye area.
- NeoDermyl: The “needle-free” collagen and elastin filler, pure source of bio-energy to re-charge skin’s beauty, boosts skin density and overall firmness.
- CM-Glucan Forte: Elevated beta glucan for immune support and healing.
- Mandelic Acid 5%: Alpha Hydroxy acid (AHA) with tyrosinase inhibiting properties
- Azelaic Acid 0.3%: Reduces the appearance of skin discoloration and redness, acne, and other skin blemishes.
- Tranexamic Acid 2%: Treats hyperpigmentation like hydroquinone, but it also improves the skin’s barrier function without the irritation and potential cytocell toxicity of hydroquinone. It inhibits tyrosinase activity and will help lighten and brighten the skin.